Searching on web for Write For Us Crypto blogs or Blockchain Guest Posting. Are you an enormous Crypto enthusiast and want to share your knowledge with the rest of the world but don’t know where to start? Well, consider your wish heard and granted! Pacmanblog.com offers an excellent chance to authors who possess cryptocurrency knowledge in abundance. On our platform, we publish articles, insights, stories, and the latest pieces of news relating to the cryptocurrency and blockchain market. These articles, however, do not come for free. We pay our market competitive rates to our writers for creating valuable content for our website. Let’s briefly overview Crypto and everything related to it before getting started!
What is Crypto?
“Crypto” comes from the term Cryptography. Cryptography is a form of security measure that is taken at the time of transactions. It adds confidentiality to the messages moving back and forth between source and destination. The message is encrypted and then decrypted using cryptography techniques. Similarly, “Cryptocurrency” is a means of currency that uses different techniques of cryptography to keep digital transactions protected. Here’s everything you need to know about Crypto:
- Cryptocurrency has enabled people to make immutable digital transactions without having to deal in fiat, an unlimited currency issued by the government, such as Euros, Pounds, and U.S Dollars.
- Cryptocurrency is unregulated and can be used as an asset in the long run or as a trading tool for generating frequent but smaller profits over time.
- Cryptocurrency is limited in quantity, unlike fiat currency. The maximum number of Bitcoins to be released is only 21 million, meaning that when the total number of tokens released reaches 21 million, the algorithm will stop generating more bitcoins.
- With each day passing, a bitcoin gets more and more valuable because of its limited supply. The current market cap of Bitcoin stands at 8.48 billion USD.
Today, the top cryptocurrency coins are:
- Bitcoin or BTC (Market cap of 8.48 billion USD) – Market CAP Fluctuates Daily
- Binance Coin or BNB (Market cap of 36.7 billion USD) – Market CAP Fluctuates Daily
- Ripple or XRP (Market cap of 15.16 billion USD) – Market CAP Fluctuates Daily
- Ethereum or ETH (Market cap of 520 million USD – Market CAP Fluctuates Daily
- Solana or SOL (Market cap of 313.5 million USD) – Market CAP Fluctuates Daily
Crypto Topics That You Can Write For Us
- Bitcoin Signals
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Monero (XMR)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Stellar (XLM)
- Tether (USDT)
- Any Other Digital Currency
- Crypto Exchanges
- P2P Guide
- Purchase Guide
What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a chain of blocks that contain data and transaction records of different coins such as Bitcoin, NFT, etc. The ledger technology that keeps the cryptocurrency and its transactions intact is called Blockchain. Keeping in mind that Blockchain is virtual and that Web 3.0 will soon replace Web 2.0, Blockchain is the safest storage place to keep your data confidential and transactions secure. Here is an overview of how Blockchain works:
- The data inside a blockchain is stored in blocks. These blocks use unique cryptography techniques to communicate with each other and have a shared database.
- As the data enters the blocks, the blocks chain together, which in turn makes the data chained and locked together.
- The most common data that is stored in blockchains is the transaction record.
- If the block is decentralized, such as in the case of Blockchain, the data entered cannot be altered or reversed. It can be controlled and viewed by anyone.
Blockchain Topics To Write Content
- Public Blockchain
- Private Blockchain
- Consortium Blockchain
- Hybrid blockchains
- Pump and Dump
What is NFT?
NFT stands for Non-Fungible Tokens. These tokens have a unique identity and are abundantly used in digital games for the representation of various collectables. NFTs cannot be altered as they are stored securely inside the Blockchain.
Every time an NFT owner decides to sell and buy an NFT, the Blockchain records the transaction activity, and every time someone decides to design an NFT, it will be permanently carved on a blockchain. The most common forms of NFTs that you will come across are:
- Virtual Avatars
- Sports highlights
All in all, cryptocurrencies are one of the best and most cumulative forms of assets which can help people save money or even multiply it in the long run.
NFT Topics To Submit Guest Post
- Virtual Fashion
- Video-Game Assets
- Virtual Land
- Sports Moments
- Trading Cards
Write For Us about Crypto and Blockchain
We hire confident content writers with the capacity to write about Cryptocurrency, NFTs, and Blockchain. Every time an article gets published on our website, the writer gets paid for its content. With us, you will get the chance to be a part of something much bigger because pacmanblog.com will provide you with the necessary platform where your words will reach hundreds and thousands of people all around the world.
The world of cryptocurrency has been around for over five years, but it is still as complex as it was on day one. Non-technical people usually struggle to understand Crypto and its potential to change the digital world, which is why our writers step up to make it possible for people to learn about cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and related topics in an easier way. With your crypto knowledge and our platform combined, we can create a diverse and enlightening platform where readers come to learn something new every other day.
Send us a Guest Post
To be a part of our big Pacman family, you must send us a Guest Post. A Guest Post is an article that a writer initially sends us for review. We only accept Guest posts that fit our criteria. We do not expect our writers to create intricate content; instead, we only expect them to follow some of our ground rules. We do not want our readers to think that our content is either hijacked or poorly written because, let’s be honest, quality is always better than quantity.
Guidelines to Write For Us
- We do not appreciate copied content. Make sure to run a plagiarism test on your guest post before submitting it to us.
- Use headings, bullets, and relevant images in your content. (Copyright infringement is not allowed)
- The minimum word count should be 700.
- Do not use promotional content in your article.
- We only accept Guest Post that is free from colourism, religious, ethnic, and racial insults.
- The article must be free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Make your article engaging and attractive for the users.
Why choose Pacman Blog?
Pacmanblog.com is a vast platform that covers a ton of different news stories and entertainment updates such as Crypto, NFT games, Tech, etc. We hire writers for our website who create quality content on Crypto, Gaming NFT, ICOs, Defi, Tech, and much more. This content gets published on our website, and as a result, our writers get paid for their hard work. Any individual with a decent amount of Crypto, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and blockchain knowledge combined with the practice of writing can send us a Guest Post for review. We do not discriminate among individuals based on their level of education; all we need is a by-product of legitimate knowledge and excellent skill in writing, which can bring value and quality to our blog.
Guest Post goes live after Quick Review
Once you have sent us your Guest Post, our team will review the contents of your article thoroughly. We might ask you to tweak your article as per our requirements, or we might make changes ourselves. In any case, if your article gets approved by our team, we will publish it on our website with your name. Typically, it takes us 2-3 days to review the Guest posts in our mailbox, which is the same reason why we ask the individuals to be patient with us.
You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always appreciate individuals reaching out to us to understand our policies better and ask us questions about ‘Write for Us Crypto‘.